Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy New Year!!!


Hello everybody! Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Welcome back to a green??? New York City. What happened to the snow? :) This is the oddest winter I have experienced here yet. Do you know that my husband was golfing here on January 6th? Unbelievable!

Our vacation was fantastic....! Mexico was relaxing and beautiful, we had fun swimming in the sea, trying new food and exploring the area of Puerto Vallarta. Everybody was so kind and helpful. We had an amazing view of the sea from our room and watched the most spectacular sunsets each evening.

After Mexico, I went to Canada to visit my mom and family. It was wonderful! I spent some quality time there, and it felt good to be home again. Mom and I spent hours chatting and getting caught up.

Now I am back in NY and happy to be back at work once again. I am teaching EBS and a writing workshop this semester. I am looking forward to it very much and to adding new students on my blog links.

hmmmmmmmm....Do any of my old students have any advice for the new students? :)

2 comments:

Kelvin Huang said...

Dear professor:

We are all smart people who spent our time on the beach in winter vacation. I went to ski in the State of Vermont on the beginning of vacation. Now I am good at skiing with ski. I love it so much. I learned it so soon since I knew the skill of ski is "Don't be afraid of tumble down." And also my classmates and I had a good time on Miami beach except the accident(see my blog). I am glad now to post a comment to you in my lovely room. Thanks God. Say hello to your humorous husband for me.

Take care
Kelvin

Gail said...

Hey Kelvin! Matt says Hi! back. Thanks for the message. I am looking forward to reading your blog.:)