Thursday, May 03, 2007

Les Miz


Oh, what an amazing production it was!! It was the last day of classes, and I was so afraid of falling asleep so late at night, but that was not possible. If yoiu have a chance to see Les Miserables while you are here, please go. We really enjoyed it so much.

Here is a photo taken of the happy group before show-time.

Next on the agenda is a trip to Coney Island on Thursday May 10th... are you coming?

Good Luck with your finals!

3 comments:

Xiaojing SHI said...

Haha, I enjoyed "Lea Miz" sooo much! and I am planning to watch "Beauty and beast" some day.
PS: professor, if you take any pictures at Coney Island, can you send them to me? or post them on your blog? Thank you:)

Xiaojing SHI said...

Hi,Professor!
I am going to leave on May 9th very early in the morning. Thank you for helping me to improve my English! I will miss you and your cookies!!haha!!
Enjoy your summer! I will keep posting!!Haha!!
Plus: I have never been in Thailand, so if you can write something when you get there, that will be a great thing to me!haha!

Xiaojing SHI said...

Why I use haha so many times??