Hey there! How was your weekend? Great I hope! Mine was fantastic, I'll post some photos later today...
Are you still interested in a broadway show? I tried to get tickets to a few different shows, but it is difficult because our group is small. For example, I can get tickets for the Lion King on December 3rd but we need a group of 15, and the tickets are full price... 51.25 in the top section. The shows that were available for student discounts were Hairspray, Rent, Avenue Q, and Phantom.
I can get us tickets for "Phantom of the Opera" for 43.75 per person for the night of November 30th. (It is a Thursday evening performance) I can also try to get us a group meal deal at the Hard Rock Cafe??? What do you think?
Please post a comment if you are interested and I can make the arrangements. Bring your money to class if you want to join us. I have to purchase the tickets this week.
Ciao!
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Any plan, count me on!!! Just don't leave me alone.
Post a Comment