Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather we have been having.
In this post I wouild like to draw you attention to the side bar where I added a link to "Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing" It is a fun blog with great links to podcasts, in which she explains a specific grammar point. You can read it too. (It is your choice) You can also choose to subscribe to "Grammar Girl" on i-tunes to have her new podcasts sent to you free of charge. It is an alternative way of reviewing and learning, and it is good for listening comprehension too! Please have a look at the site and let me know if you think it is worthwhile.
Also, I have added another "Get it Write" tip on the links below. I will add a new one each week. You can also subscribe to have this company e-mail you a new tip each month, free of charge.
Do you have any good resource sites to recommend? If so, I can add them to our "Great Sites!" link.
Have a great one!
Gail
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment