Hello!! Yesterday you asked me to check again into the possibility of going to see" Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway. The ticket office said that there is a very good possibility that we could get tickets For Thursday, December 7th for the evening show. ( I will know tomorrow for sure) The price is 43.75 per ticket and we have reserved ten tickets at the student rate. The regular rate is 71.00. If you are interested, let me know and bring your money to class tomorrow. If anybody wants to invite a friend to join us, we have a few extra tickets but I will need their money tomorrow as well. Post a comment if you have any questions.
Also, I have found some great links for help on writing a research paper, a research report and a term paper.. I've put the links on the side bar... Let me know what you think!
Ciao, Gail
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi professor:
Thanking you for the information of broadway show tickets. I feel sorry that my mom and my dear sis could not go with me since while they come to NYC visit me, I have to see Phantom ones again. However, I can not stand to wait their coming. Let us go broadway show right now.
This will be my second time to see it too; it is worth seeing twice!
Post a Comment